Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Pictures of Random Stuffs

Hi, it's me, Dibits!

Here are some very cute pictures of me. In this one, I was at the library summer program watching the Snake Man. Only, we were in the back and I couldn't see the snakes and I was HOT and right after this picture, I gots a little...cranky...so we left a little early.

And a different day, I danced in the rains. There were no booms. Booms scare me and I have to come inside when there are booms. When there are booms, I tell my princess dolls not to be scared because their mama will keep them safe.

And here is a picture of me having some purple yogurts. Do you know who else eats purple yogurts? RAPUNZEL! Or at least that is what Mama told me.


Love,

Elizabeth

No comments:

Post a Comment