Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Saturday, June 18, 2011

Aquarium with Friends

Dear Everyone,

These are fishies.


And this is my friend, Ewan. He's nice. I like him. We went to see fishies together.

Do YOU see the fishies?

Mama and I saw the fishies together.


And Dada and I saw the alligator together. We smiled.

And Ewan saw the belugas. He liked them. I decided that I wanted some snack, so I did not get my picture taken with the belugas.


But do you know what I DID see? I saw DORY! DORY! MAMA, DID YOU SEE DORY? IT'S DORY! DORY! SHE'S SWIMMING! SHE'S GOING TO GET AN OUCHIE! IT'S DORY!


Due to glass, I was not able to get Dory's autograph.

Love,

Dibits

1 comment:

  1. We DO see the fishies, Miss E.

    They are MUCH bigger than the ones that swim in the tank at our fish and chip shop.

    Mama says we should mention that those fishies are for admiring, too, and not for eatings,

    Love

    L+G

    ReplyDelete