Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Sunday, April 24, 2011

Before Easter

Dear internet,

On Saturday, Mama and I went to a place that had the most fun slides in the world. AND things to bounce on.

I was Mostest Brave and had lots of fun.

Also, I needed clean sockies when we got home.

Also, a different day (Friday), Mama and I turned some eggs some colors.

At first I was intrigued.

Then I was excited.

And Mama would like me to point out that she is a genius for doing the egg coloring in a pan.


I did the stirring.

And when we were finished, we had lots of beautiful eggies.


Love,

Dibits

P.S. Pictures of my Easter basket to come later.

1 comment:

  1. Miss Elizabeth-

    You did a most impressive jobbie with the pretty eggs. Our Mama says that it is a good thing they are only inside our comuter or we would probably try to eats them,

    love

    L+G

    ReplyDelete