Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Thursday, August 28, 2008

Jen's Gift List

This is a list of gift ideas for Jen. It will be updated periodically. If you have any questions or wish to remove something from the list because you've bought it for Jen, please contact Matt.

  1. TV stand for guest room- contact Matt for TV dimensions.
  2. Telephoto lens for fancy camera. The camera is a digital SLR Canon Rebel XT.
  3. Kitchen towels. Nice looking, blue, usable, and washable. Something like this, this, or this.
  4. Nice cooking/serving dishes- blue. Something like this or this.
  5. Cleaning stuff- nice mop with washing machine washable head, more white washcloths, two spray bottles, nice caddy for storage.
  6. Cute sweater vests. (Must be machine washable.) Like this or this. I only have one and it is navy blue.
  7. Non-iron button down shirts, short sleeved or long sleeved. No three-quarter sleeves. (Must be machine washable.) Like this. I need a white one. I like bright colors. I already have light blue, light pink, and some striped. The non-iron part is critical. Here are the colors I have already. I wear a small or a size 4.

  8. A nice pair of black leather gloves. Like this or this.
  9. Face cream. (This specific brand.)
  10. Black (or dark), slide style slippers. Since I throw them in the washing machine frequently, they need to have some kind of stitching in the bottom to keep the padding from getting twisted. The only ones I have found with this are Love Mates from K-Mart (size medium). (I've tried the slippers from Target and from Wal-Mart and neither of those worked.) I cannot find a link to the specific slippers I am talking about, but they look similar to this, but without the logo.
  11. Tickets for Matt and me to Sea World.

Last updated: January 21st, 2009

No comments:

Post a Comment